The Busy Lives of Aubrey and Mackenzie!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let's play at the park!

While we were at Morse Lake, we took Mackenzie to the park. She loved all the things to do! Here are some pictures that we got. Enjoy! This was just something else to keep her busy while at the lake.
"That was fun going down the slide, mama. Can we do it again?" That was a fast ride for mommy!


"Look at me, I'm on the horse!" "Neigh, Neigh"! This is a fun place!


"Wee! Higher Higher!"



"I thought the whales were supposed to be in the water!"


She fell asleep about 5 minutes after we left the park/lake.

Someone was t-i-r-e-d!!! Didn't even get to finish her milk before dozing off!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are cuter evertime I see you. You have a great mommmy and daddy. They love doing things with you! Love you all!
Grandma