As you can tell, we do many activities each week. I only included pictures of some of them. We start class off with a hello song and end with a good-bye song. Mackenzie gets a big grin on her face every time we start the hello song and loves listening to it in the car. She has learned a lot so far from class and I can only imagine what more is to come!
The Busy Lives of Aubrey and Mackenzie!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Kindermusik
We have enrolled Mackenzie in the Kindermusik program (http://www.ntckindermusik.com/). It is a wonderful program and she is in the 18 month-3 year age group. She really enjoys it. She gets to meet new friends and socialize, learn new concepts through music, listen to stories, and play new instruments. Check out the website above! I have included some pictures of just a few of the activities that we do in class. Of course, we do lots of different things every week and Mackenzie is VERY proud to show daddy the stamps on her hands when he gets home.
We used the scarves for a song on long and short sounds.
Egg shakers! This is one of her favorite activities.
I'm a little teapot. We just started this last week with the kids.
Sandblocks.
Stamps! This week the kids got Indian stamps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for letting visit you at Kindermusik. It was sooooo much fun, and you did a wonderful job!
Love,
Grandma
Post a Comment